Our Website is Temporarily Down

Hey fans! I am sorry to inform everyone but my website for Resume Diva will be down after August 6, 2018 until I can afford to pay it. Sales and donations are way down to nothing coming in to help me pay. Also Its a long story why this happened but let me just say I went out of town twice this week because of personal reasons so the Uber Rides added up quick. I hope to have it back up soon. I am working my Merchandising job just to be able to make ends meet this month. Food has to come first. I am still available to do Resumes just pm me here on Facebook or email me at resumedivacompany@gmail.com if you want to sign up. To donate to my company to keep me helping people like you please visit my PayPal me site at https://PayPal.me/BooksandStitches

Thank you all for your support!

P.S. My toll free number may be down too in a few days unless I can pay it by Thursday the 9th. I will keep everyone posted on here. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause