Resume Diva Company Update

Hey fans! This weekend I have already started updating my Weebly Website.

Our Father's Day Sale is still going on until day after the holiday.

Also, now all Military, Students and Older Workers will receive a 10% OFF discount unless you are in our hardship program which discounts all services cost up to 100%.

I am planning on updating the hardship page and Job Placement Services page this weekend.

I may not have time for both pages but will try to get them done.

It has slowed done here, it's now summer. I also want to mention our New Summer Hours Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12-5pm CDT.

For an appointment outside that time please call me to make sure I am available. I been working at my other job locally as well. My business phone is (618) 327-1199.

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause