Our Website is Back and Running

Hey fans! Great news! We are running ahead of schedule due to a fallout with GoDaddy so I called Shopify tonight and got my great old site from Shopify recovered! I will be working on adding back the customer loyalty later today and try to put my customer testimonies on there too. It feels great to be back with Shopify and since the website costs me less I already passed the savings unto you and lowered my old prices! Same great service at a lower price!

Be sure to check out my two Square Up sites. One for gift cards (on sale 10% off) and the other one for an one hour Resume Consultation (includes local or phone).

Be sure to let your friends know my site is back and ask them if they need their Resume madeover!

I appreciate all the "likes" on Facebook and love all my fans!

Have a great weekend! Happy Resume Shopping!

Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, PRW

P.S. I just completed an online class today in Career Development from Fullbridge Business School on edx.org. This certification doesn't expire and is already on my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindakerrigan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause