Resume Diva Future Uncertain

Hey to all my fans! Thank you so much for your support these past 2 years in my work as a Resume Writer.

Things are uncertain right now. As I starting to pursue a career in Merchandising and Inventory work; its left me with no time to blog or advertise Resume Diva. Also without clients for two months I can not afford to keep my business going much longer.

If you know anyone that needs Resume help please mention me. I will try to post a Special discount for Facebook referrals to use on my website.

My toll free number is disconnected. So please call my cell number or email me to sign up for services.

I prefer USA clients but will consider international if serious minded.

If I can keep my website going another month with personal money that would be ideal. I am working side jobs to keep my bills paid.

Again, I appreciate your continued support. Thank you and God bless you!

Sincerely,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW
https://resumedivacompany.us
Ph: 618-513-0928
Email: resumedivacompany@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause