BBB Affiliation

Hi everyone! I just received an email from a potential client. After my initial reply she replied with fear of commitment. I just sent her some samples but when thinking about her last email the BBB comes to mind. Yes I am accredited since last year with the BBB. However; I can not afford the high membership fee so my listing shows on their site as "Not Accredited". I also wanted to let you know the listing is under Books and Stitches which is my ecommetce business. They did not want to list me twice and at that time I didn't know how well Resume Diva would do. I will call them soon to update my information. My rating is an A+. So rest assured my business has been verified. If you have any questions about this blog post. Please send an email inquiry to me at: resumedivacompany@gmail.com
Thank you for your time. Have a great night!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

We just donated to a local cause

Resume Diva on a personal note