Our Business Phone Status

Hey fans! Our phone number 1-800-934-4698 is still working and our site is up but our new prices are not showing since I couldn't afford the bill for it this month. I am considering getting a small loan. In the meantime, you can still sign up for service by phone, text, Facebook messenger, Skype and email. I check my email multiple times a day.

Here is my main email address for Resume Diva Company
resumedivacompany@gmail.com

My Skype ID address is lkerriganshopper@hotmail.com

The hotmail address is mainly for my other part time job.

If you need a yearly update and your a former client now is a great time because there is no wait for me to start on your project!

Updates are only $10. I can send a PayPal, Shopify or Square invoice to you. All my services are PRE-PAID.

Thank you for choosing Resume Diva! Have a great weekend!

Warm Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan
Professional Resume Writer | CEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause