Resume Diva is booked!

Hey fans! I just wanted to let you all know that I am booked with 4 clients right now so this week and part of next week I can't take any more clients. If you do need me, please email me and I will see if I can squeeze you into my tight schedule. I will be working this weekend too so I don't fall behind.

This is the busiest I have been in a long time. So hopefully, everything turns out good for all these projects.

I hope you are staying warm. It's freezing outside! The good thing is I can work on the Resumes at my home office (unless Wi-fi goes out) and drink my coffee. It helps my mind focus better on writing.

I appreciate your support of my great work and I appreciate your business! Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause