Our Current Prices

Hey fans! Because of our main website being down until September 3, 2018. I am going to list here the prices. Here is the ones I am thinking right now. If I missed something please email me.

1. Resume Review & Update $25
(Can include a partial rewrite)

2. Basic/Entry Level Resume $25

3. Student Resume $25

4. Mid Level, Senior Level Resume $40

5. Executive Resume (with picture and e-folio site) $75

6. Cover Letters $10

7. Business Letters $10 per page

This is what are the most popular items are now priced at. If you need something else done that's not listed here please me email at resumedivacompany@gmail.com
Or call me at 1-800-934-4698.

I look forward to helping you soon! Have a blessed day!

Sincerely,
Lucinda Kerrigan
Professional Resume Writer
Carbondale, IL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause