Potential Clients Request Information Form

Hey fans! I just wanted to share my new Cognito Forms website to make it easier to request information about my services. I don't know how to imbed it on here yet but I am posting the link.

Please click here:
https://www.cognitoforms.com/ResumeDivaCompany/RequestForResumeServicesForm

A friend told me about this company and I went to their site to learn more about it. I thought it would be helpful and could save time and money. Sometimes people don't contact me on my site so this is another option. If it goes well I saw other forms I would like to try out. What do you think?

Please email me with your thoughts. My address is resumedivacompany@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day!

Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause