Website Update

Hey fans! I just did a BIG update on the resumedivacompany.us website. I hope you like the changes I made. Tomorrow I will be making another brief update. I am actually adding this blog site address to the .us site tomorrow. It will probably be under the Keep in Touch section.

My Resume Deluxe Package is still on Sale this month for only $50! It comes with a New Resume, Cover Letter, Thank you Interview Letter, References Page and Bonus of an ebook of The Job Interview Process from Uptowork and job interview tips from The Interview Guys!

Next month the price will go up so HURRY and sign up now!

Warm Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause