Terms of Use Page Added

Hey fans! I just added a Terms of Use page to the Resume Diva Company weebly website. It can viewed by clicking here:
https://resumedivacompany.weebly.com/terms-of-use.html

If you have any questions or comments about this new page please email me at resumedivacompany@gmail.com

Tomorrow I will be adding a Refund Policy page (if it will allow me to and fit) I have over 10 pages on the website now so its getting crowded. I have to figure out how to merge some of the pages information so visitors won't get lost on the site.

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and I hope to see you on my website on Cyber Monday! (I still to have figure out a great deal for new clients)

I will keep you all posted.

Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause