Friend helping a friend client

Hey everyone! The past few months there is a new trend in the freelancer industry. I am getting clients that are helping a friend with their Resume.

I don't mind doing this for new clients however; I am concerned and trying to figure out the best way to be successful in these situations.

On Upwork, I have had three clients in a row and everything worked out well because of the messenger app both people were able to contact me.

I usually do a 30 minute consultation by phone or live chat or in person locally. So, I need to figure out how to do a three way call or what is called a "conference call". I am going to look into using an affordable phone service or web service for the conference calls.

Also, for a local in-person consultation should both parties attend or just one of them?

If anyone could kindly recommend a good solution for me and my company's need; I really appreciate it.

My e-mail address is: resumedivacompany@gmail.com

I hope you all have a great evening and weekend coming soon!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

We just donated to a local cause

Resume Diva on a personal note