Our 1st Winter Sale plus 2 year anniversary gifts on the way

Hey fans! Are you a former client of mine? If so, you will get 20% OFF your next purchase! All my products are eligible for this discount. No discount code needed. Just mention you saw this post online or got my new postcard (coming next month) in the your postal mailbox.

I am also ordering more Resume Diva Company pens for clients for my Two Year Anniversary saying "thank you for your business" gift from me. I will post a pic of them when they come.

Last but not least, NEW Flyers will soon be printed at Staples and posted around Carbondale. We would love more local clients like you!

Thank you to my fans on Social Media. I appreciate your kind support! Have a blessed day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause