Etsy Templates now available

Hi everyone! I am happy to announcw that Etsy templates for clients are now available. I have a new laptop (finally) so am able to use MS Word and buy templates for clients from Etsy. This gives new clients thousands of templates to choose from. Or if you have no preference, I will select one for you. I can add a picture on it too. Most of these Resume packages on Etsy include a matching cover letter. I will update the Prices list page on the Weebly site to reflect the new services now available.

Also, by the end of the month I am buying a new printer so printing service and shipping service will be available for an extra charge.

Right now, I only have the choice of Staples or the library to print. If you need copies printed there is an extra fee for that.

I appreciate your continued support of my small business! Have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause