Marion Clients Meeting Location Established

Hey fans! I have had a lot of recent clients in the Marion, IL area. I decided to designate a place to meet up with new clients over there so they don't have to come all the way to Carbondale. This will save them gas and time.

My designated place is at the Subway inside Marion Walmart. The reason is because the bus from Carbondale drops off there and because there is WiFi. In the back there are some more quiet, private tables and there is a plug in so I could plug in my computer. This is a public place. A recent male client was concerned about his safety here in Carbondale. So, after giving some thought I decided to make the Marion Walmart a place where I can meet up with clients from Marion.

I am not able to get all the way up to Franklin County or Mt. Vernon easily. So those clients, I could either meet at the Marion location or somewhere in Carbondale.

Due to rules at the place where I live, I can no longer meet clients here unless they are a guest at the hotel.

We are still hoping to get a new apartment or place to live by the end of the year. I am looking for a two bedroom apartment/house. So I can have a separate room for my office for Resume Diva.

I hope by designating a new remote location to meet with Marion clients will be helpful in the future. Please let your friends in Marion know about this new meet up place especially if they are considering my services.

Thank you all from Marion for your continued support of my Resume work and small business!

Have a blessed day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Our Business Phone Status

We just donated to a local cause