New Client Limit Policy

Hey fans! I decided today to set a "limit" on how many clients I will take on my workload at a time. This is to ensure that I give to each client my personal and professional best high level of quality work.

Last month, I had 4 clients at once and was able to handle it but was pushed to my limit.

So effective today, March 9, 2019; my limit is 4 clients until further notice. I don't like turning anyone away but if that ever happens it will be more in the terms of, "Can you call back or schedule for next week". So this new limit is 4 clients per week not per month.

My limit per month would then be 12. Also another reason for this is because of my monthly earnings limit of $1220 per month by Social Security.

Right now, they put me in a 9 month unlimited earnings limit but after June 2019 it will be $1220 per month so I am just being cautious and watching my limit now.

If you have any questions about this new client limit policy please email me at resumedivacompany@gmail.com

This post will be posted later today on my Weebly .net website.

I appreciate your continued support of my work and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause