Resume Diva donates to Silent Unity

Hey fans! As you know, every month I donate to a charity of my choice that means a lot to me. This month I selected Silent Unity a non-profit religious organization. They have been there for me since 2007 a year before my father passed away. Their prayer line 1-800-Now-pray has gotten me thru many hard times in my personal life and gave me hope for a brighter future. Today, I wanted to show my appreciation for all the free resources over the years and gave my first donation. They rely on donations to keep their ministry going. Please check them out on their website at: silentunity.org
If you feel it would be helpful to your spiritual journey.

I plan on using them for the rest of my life. I may put them in my living will if God's will tells me to.

I believe that Resume Diva wouldn't exist without the spiritual support and encouraging words from Silent Unity.

Thank you Silent Unity for over 10 years of spiritual guidance and support. By blessing them today I blessed others in need of prayer.

Let's come together as a whole human race and uplift and show compassion towards others and be more understanding and turn away from hate and bad things.

I am a Professional Resume Writer who loves and cares for everyone even my enemies. The few that I have. I pray for them too.

If you ever would like me to pray for you; I would be honored. I also am wanting to become a Certified Counselor someday. You may call me if you ever need to talk to someone that will not just listen but not judge you. My phone nunber is 618-327-1199. If you reach my voicemail please leave a message and I will call you back. You may text message this number too if you need help but can't call.

Remember, life has its ups and downs. Hang in there. The storm will soon pass and you will see the sun again. Ray of hope illuminating your life path.

Thanks for reading my long but informative post. Please share my post on Facebook or Twitter. Have a blessed day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan
Resume Writer | Blogger | Career, Life and Business Coach | Poet | Homeless and Animal Advocate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause