Website Updates complete

Hey fans and visitors! Thank you so much for your patience this weekend. I am happy to announce that https://resumedivacompany.net
Is updated to my level of completeness that I was hoping to achieve. I even was able to upload important files to two pages. One file on the Hardship Program page and three files on the Services page. The new theme really has made it look better overall too.

I added The Process page to explain how my process with clients from start to end typically works. Added new pictures courtesy of Burst by Shopify.

I do still have two pages that need minor ediging. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Since I use now more external connecting sites from my website such as Setmore and The Gift Card Cafe.com and the new .net domain needs to be added to it too.

Did I miss something? If I did and you can't find the information you need on the new and improved website; please send me a message on the contact page or email me at
Resumedivacompany@gmail.com

I am going to finish those last changes by tonight to wrap up this website update project.

Tomorrow I will be out of town doing my other job but if you need me just text me! Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause