Our Hardship Program Page Link

Hey fans and (those who desperately need Resume Help):

Here is the link to my Hardship Program Page on my website-

Click here:
https://www.resumedivacompany.net/hardship-program.html

I would also like to ask for donations from those who would like to help those that can't afford a Resume. Please put in the note part on PayPal during checkout that it's for the hardship program so I can then transfer that money to the Hardship Fund goal I created in my account for it.

Here is my PayPal.me Link:
https://PayPal.me/LucindaKerrigan

This program is available for mainly USA clients only. International will be considered only if certain conditions are met and a client agreement must be signed along with the Hardship letter.

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

P.S. Remember, we are all human so let's be kind and show empathy and love to each other every day.

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

We just donated to a local cause

Resume Diva on a personal note