Resume Diva donates to Autism Society of Southern Illinois

Hey fans and friends! I just donated to support Autism Society of Southern Illinois. You can, too. Together we can make a difference.

Please visit https://www.paypal.com/fundraiser/charity/2354272

I am always looking for a good charity every month to donate money from part of my sales to. If you would like to recommend one to me please send me an e-mail to my new Business account at: lucindakerrigan@resumedivacompany.net

I may be only one person but try to make the world a better place. Even my small contributions make a difference in someone's life.

Resume Diva cares.

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause