Payment Methods being updated

Hey clients and fans! Right now, I am in the process of switching banks to receive Square payments from customers. The reason is my new phone isn't compatible with the Chime Banking app so I just applied for Varo Bank a few minutes ago.

In the meantime, you may pay with PayPal, Stripe, Cash App, Walmart to Walmart, Money Order, Business Check, or good ole Cash (if you are local). Please DO NOT mail Cash. It's still not safe at all to do that.

Please make checks and money orders out to me, myself: Lucinda Kerrigan
Until I open a local business account.

If you are not local please mail it to:
Resume Diva Company
Attn: Lucinda Kerrigan
700 E. Main Street #117
Carbondale, IL 62901

NO International payments or clients are accepted at this time. Sorry for any inconveniences. Too many people overseas owe me money.

Thanks for your business, always!
Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause