Resume Diva donates to Feeding America @ Walmart

Hey fans! While I was grocery shopping at Walmart yesterday I donated to Feeding America. They are an organization that is trying to stop hunger in America.

Every month as many of you may already know, I donate to a great cause. There are so many of them it can be hard to choose on PayPal.

This time the guesswork was taken out of it because the cashier asked me at a local store. I always thank the cashier for asking me and encourage them to ask every customer.

If you have everything you need and then some you are more than blessed.

Here at Resume Diva, we care about the world and help others and help animals too.

One of my favorite charities is the ASPCA. If I donate to a charity in Illinois then I can write it off as a tax deduction on next years taxes like I did this year.

It doesn't matter how much or how little you give. Giving from the heart is what does matter.

To wrap up, today I am asking for donations to either your favorite charity or to my Resume Hardship Program.

I have a new PayPal account that I set up not just for my clients but for donations (I have a separate goal set aside for the Hardship fund).
Here is the link where you can send your donation to:
https://PayPal.me/resumedivacompany

Thank you in advance for your donation. Thank you also to Wal-mart for making a difference in the world! Have a blessed day!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, CPRW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause