Resume Diva Company Moved

Hey fans,
I just wanted to let you know that yesterday we moved to a better hotel room with an separate desk and executive chair. We were also given a better bathroom and other amenities.

What this means for you. Since we now have more space to work from and with we plan on buying a printer, scanner, and copier to save time and money for our clients and for us.

We also have a new fax service and toll free number from Metrofax. If I didn't already blog that information, I will tonight in a separate post.

We are excited to also announce that Resume Diva Company is in legal process of becoming a partnership between myself and Lloyd Fotheringhame (my spouse).

The contract has already been drawn up; just waiting on Lloyd to sign and we have to date it off Adobe Acrobat reader app on my phone. Thanks to Law Depot.com for providing a free week of legal services. Thank you to also Google for continuing to rank my business high and giving me continued business from as far away as Missouri. It's an honor to not only keep doing this amazing work that I am passionate about but learning so much about the world, what people do on their jobs and their amazing stories!

It's not only an honor to meet these individuals and to not only work on their Resume but learning more about their career and what they want to achieve in their life. Thank you for choosing me to go on this career journey with all of you!

Kind Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan CPRW
Founder at Resume Diva Company
Carbondale, IL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause