New Business Cards Have Arrived!

Hey fans! I just got my brand **NEW** Business cards today from Vistaprint! I am so excited and they look great! My picture is on it and my new email and new toll free number from GoDaddy Smartline. Also, it has my new slogan. Thank you to the really friendly bus driver at Jackson County Mass Transit for the inspiration with the word "slay". It really makes a great statement on my new cards and on my website! I hope these new cards bring in more business soon. Please share this blog post with your friends on Social Media. Have a great day!

Regards,
Lucinda Kerrigan, PRW

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/resumedivacompany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

We just donated to a local cause

Resume Diva on a personal note