Been re-thinking about my process

Hey fans and clients! I hope you are all having a terrific day! It has been brought to my attention that people are calling or looking for more information on my website about my process from start to finish. I apologize for not going into great detail before and not realizing this until this week there have come up several people that did not seem happy with either the phone consultation, follow up emails and texts and a bad customer review came from a client that I had a major misunderstandings from the initial phone call after receiving her online order as got my attention and that before anyone else gets disappointed I need to resolve this issue and make sure this doesn't happen anymore.

With all this thinking tonight about these issues I decided that later today I will blog the whole process and my hope and goal is to clarify the resume writing process and this will be posted on my Facebook page as well.

I welcome any questions, comments, feedback, tips or suggestions from you all to my blog posts (yes I get notified now when comments are made) or on my Resume Diva Company Facebook page.

The more you share with me the more I can learn from you! I have over 20+ years of customer service experience and I love learning from my customers and improving my skills to do a better job for the next customer! Without you I wouldn't have this great career and I always go the extra mile to make you smile!
So I am in your corner and I understand how hard it is to find a job these days. I was unemployed for years and that is what inspired me to help others find work.

So together let's get you hired and bring the unemployment rate down to 0! Let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potential Clients Request Information Form

Resume Diva on a personal note

We just donated to a local cause